Assistant Product Manager - E-Commerce APPLY NOW
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Product Manager who deeply understands the customer journey and its conversion points.
The role will involve the development, implementation and operations of an online store. It will also include developing a well-integrated & seamless logistics, order fulfilment and customer support framework. You must also understand the end-to-end supply chain processes to ensure that all supply chain activities both support and are supported by, a desirable e-store ordering experience.
- Responsible for driving the Product strategy & road map from ideation to implementation end to end along with the product management team.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, R&D and Engineering, IT, Customer Support, Supply chain, Finance to define the user experience and various product features.
- Continually improve the user experience based on ongoing customer research, feedback, and performance.
- Identify and break down complex business problems into solvable pieces that can be shipped iteratively.
- Define and track key usage metrics of your features to improve them
- Manage the integration and support for various order-fulfilment, logistics, customer support.
- Assist with the development of awareness plans and materials.
- Drive execution with quantitative and qualitative data on user behaviour, platform stats and experimentation.
- BS/MS in Software, Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering.
- Total 1-4 years of experience in a product management capacity.
- Product management experience of 2-3 product life cycles.
- Excellent communication, coaching, strategic thinking abilities, planning/project management skills and presentation skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented, with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think out of the box.
- Deep understanding and experience of eCommerce & supply-chain domain
- Ability to communicate ideas and work well in a multicultural environment.
- Strong leadership skills and drive.
- Familiarity with business issues, or the ability to quickly learn
- Understanding of smart, new age consumer products space
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- We are looking for someone who is proactive, with a strong drive to get things done. Keeping up with the changing needs of businesses is hard work, where tenacity, perseverance and willingness to debate and learn is important.
- Someone who has Solid experience in Business Analysis, Service Design or Product Management in a demanding, agile working environment.
- Must know the Agile approach to project management that is utilized in product management and software development.