Electronics Engineer (Fresh Graduates, 1-2 years experience) APPLY NOW
We take on problems that have never been solved before, like automating flatbreads that have been made by hand for centuries. This should either scare you or get you super excited.
Engineering at Zimplistic is mission-driven, fast-paced, and always stretches you to grow and get better. For us, this is the definition of fun.
Zimplistic is looking for an Electronics Engineer- Hardware for our Singapore office. You will be part of the core R&D team responsibility of Hardware design for Rotimatic.
The ideal candidate is a true engineer and problem solver at the core and is passionate about the product with real world understanding of how to go from concept to production.
Following would be your Responsibilities:
- Responsible for areas of electronics research & development relevant to the product specifications and development.
- Collaborate with the R&D teams, mechanical engineering and software teams to resolve product issues.
- Able to write embedded software/firmware for proof of concepts
- Good understanding in Schematic Capture/PCB Layout/Design Verification and Validation and also generating Bill of Materials and FMEA Reports.
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors and contract manufacturers on all activities, schedules and deliverables.
- Should have at least 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Fresh graduates with the right attitude/mindset to learn.
- Able to write simple embedded software/firmware for proof of concepts
- Understanding of Electronic Design Automation software. Proficiency in Altium or similar design software.
- System design experience and should have worked in Environmental Testing and EMC Design.
- Hands-on experience in PCB, PIC or equivalent is required.
- Highly Innovative Team Player with strong Analytical and communication skills.