Firmware Engineer (Fresh graduates, 1 -2 years experience) APPLY NOW
We take on problems that have never been solved before, like automating flatbreads that have been made by hand for centuries. This should either scare you or get you super excited.
Engineering at Zimplistic is mission-driven, fast-paced, and always stretches you to grow and get better. For us, this is the definition of fun.
- Active involvement/contribution in end to end Firmware module development for current and future versions of Rotimatic
- Conceptualize, develop and manage motion control and other control aspects according to the development process to meet the project requirements, goals and objective
- Primary Functions:
- Work on the Design and Design validation of Rotimatic Firmware modules and algorithms
- Design intelligent control solutions for current and future product versions
- Support data logging, analysis of logged data and reporting of results
- Write test modules in C# in our PC based test program for QA team
- Interface with Hardware team to co-design and debug issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Degree/Master/PhD in Computer/Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge of RTOS required
- Extreme passion for engineering and problem solving
- Fresh graduates, Minimum 1-2 years experience in RnD with involvement in automation, motion control, temperature control and other experience of working with electromechanical or similar complexity devices.
- Good understanding of structuring and organizing complex large embedded systems
- Expertise in digital signal processing (DSP)
- Deep knowledge of the fundamental principles of algorithm implementation