Quality Inspector (Manufacturing, Assembly) APPLY NOW
A Quality Inspector, or QA Inspector, is responsible for reviewing products during manufacturing to make sure they meet cosmetic and Form, Fit, and Function requirements.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
● Duty to perform the cosmetic visual mechanical inspection on all produced products within the required duration.
● A quality inspector monitors the quality of incoming and outgoing products in production.
● Document inspection outcomes in the specified systems and daily performance records.
● Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials and outgoing products for shipping.
● Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
● Read basic cosmetic specifications to understand the requirements of products.
● Follow the checklist during the inspection.
● Feedback and communicate defects to the production supervisor to avoid similar defects from operators.
● Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
● GCSE level D-G, Key Skills Level 1, NVQ Level, International Vocational Certificate (IVQ) or equivalent.
● A good eye for detail and sharpness to detect abnormalities.
● Basic PC knowledge.
● Previous manufacturing experience in an electronic product assembly line and/or experience in working with assemblies.
● Able to stand for a long period.