Supply Chain Manager APPLY NOW
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Zimplistic (www.rotimatic.com) is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join our Operations team in Gurgaon.
With a strong focus on Supply chain management this person will be overseeing and managing the company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, this person will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors, distributors and customers.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast growing, ambitious company that prides on being one of the most innovative hardware start-ups in the world. Having invented the first of its kind fully automatic flat bread making robot - Rotimatic, we are helping people eat healthy daily. We are a team driven by the purpose of shaping the kitchen of the future.
We are Rotimatic. We break boundaries.
At Zimplistic we are following an e-commerce model and we ship our product- Rotimatic from Zimplistic directly to the end customer. This requires smart teams & processes to ensure we achieve the end goal of on-time spot-on delivery.
If you are someone who gets excited by this challenge, then we will love to hear back from you.
- Understand Zimplistic’s internal process and the business model and market needs and translate it into process and logistics strategy. This includes shipments to/from both domestic and international customers/suppliers, and to distribution centers and branches.
- Review shipment schedules, order management and performance of supply to demand.
- Interface with internal stakeholders such as Finance, Logistics, Production and Engineering teams for various Logistics specific initiatives like capacity planning, shipment schedules etc.
- Recommend customer & consumer support initiatives related to order delivery to make doing business easier.
- Drive continuous improvements on processes, cost savings, packaging initiative
- Meet customer requirements within required ship dates and deadlines, ensure distribution metrics are established and utilized for effective focus on daily/weekly/monthly performance targets.
- Collaborate with the 3PL team to ensure order time completeness is met and delivery of product is on time and in full to the customer.
- Responsible for handling the technical details of international shipping—multiple modes, complex documentation, varying customs regulations, developing distribution strategies, and building relationships with logistics intermediaries.
- Deep understanding of shipping vendors - costs, timelines duties Taxes, CBA, which works better in which scenario.
- Effectively ensuring that established country operations are in alignment with global business strategy in relation to quality of service and costs; ensuring strategy harmonization between in-house, distributors or outsourced models providing guidelines for service providers and for setting up local operations.
- Proficiently coordinate Global After Sales-services including : Repair Centres, Field Services and Call Centers
- Responsible for improving the process by managing quality of the products on the field, ensuring issues are appropriately and promptly addressed or escalated to R&D.
- Improve supply chain and inventory management through effective cascading of best practices, coordinating local and regional teams and driving sustainable business values and profits.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Operations Management or Logistics. Master’s Degree or MBA a plus.
- Must have at least 7-10 years of extensive distribution, transportation or supply chain experience, most of which was acquired in a managerial capacity and ideally within a global supply chain environment.
- Must have experience of setting up logistics operations and systems in multiple locations
- Strong understanding of Logistics IT systems is required (hands on understanding of Tools like shopify, ordergive, woocommerce or similar)
- Has a proven track record and demonstrated ability to think strategically then translate strategic vision into tactical action plans that result in delivered business results.