Technical Project & Program Manager APPLY NOW
About the Role:
We are now ready for our next leap in product innovation space and are looking for a Technical Project Manager.
Along with the new age hardware design and functionalities, software features and IOT are a key differentiator which makes Rotimatic the smart kitchen appliance that it is.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will lead multidisciplinary projects through the product development cycle to develop the hardware and software functionality for our next generation products.
You will establish requirements with internal stakeholders, manage project schedules, identify risks and associated mitigation plans, and clearly communicate to the stakeholders. We are looking for someone with a strong technical foundation, who is a natural motivator with cross-functional relationship skills. You will be the champion for driving the right level of process to ensure smooth and predictable program execution in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Lead Project & Program management for engineering teams - mechanical, electronics, firmware and food technology enabling the definition and execution of next generation smart products.
- Take accountability for delivery
- Leadership of all key processes and tools involved in development process
- Lead the efficiency initiatives for product delivery
- Effectively manage the communication between the engineering teams and communicate statuses, identify potential risks and setbacks, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Lead knowledge management to ensure engineering efficiency is high
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Engineering experience.
- 3-5 years experience working as a technical project manager in R&D for hardware products.
- Extreme passion for engineering and problem solving.
- Experience in RnD with involvement in automation, motion control, temperature control and other experience of working with mechatronics or similar complexity devices.