CRM Marketing APPLY NOW
We are looking for a dynamic individual for a CRM Manager for Engagement and Retention Marketing to join our team and lead our customer relationship management initiatives. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase customer loyalty, retention, and lifetime value. You will also work closely with the marketing, sales, product, and customer service teams to deliver personalized and relevant communications across various channels, such as email, SMS, push notifications, social media, and more.
You should have at least 3-5 years of experience in CRM, engagement, or retention marketing, preferably in the direct-to-consumer (DTC) space. You should also have a strong knowledge of CRM tools and platforms, such as Salesforce, Kalviyo, Clevertap or similar products etc. You should be able to create and execute data-driven campaigns that drive customer engagement and retention.
- Develop and execute CRM strategies to increase customer loyalty, retention, and lifetime value
- Segment and target customers based on their behavior, preferences, and feedback
- Create and manage engaging and personalized communications across various channels (email, SMS, push notifications, social media, etc.)
- Monitor and measure the performance of CRM campaigns and provide insights and recommendations for improvement
- Conduct A/B testing and optimization of CRM campaigns and communications
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, product, and customer service teams to ensure alignment and consistency of CRM messages and offers
- Stay updated on the latest trends and best practices in CRM, engagement, and retention marketing
Your competencies, skills, and qualifications:
- You have an undergraduate/postgraduate degree or higher.
- You have minimum of 3+ years of experience, and 2+ years in driving retention and engagement marketing campaigns in consumer-based company.
- You have managed previously marketing spends of around $100K in digital marketing for a D2C brand
- You are highly analytical and can analyze data to identify trends and opportunities.
- You are very hands-on and lead from the front to get it done.
- You are a people’s person and can effectively lead teams and play well with peers.
- You can effectively communicate across audiences and in the written & oral.
- You are detail oriented and care about the little things.