Accountant / Finance Executive APPLY NOW
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Accountant has primary responsibility to support the proper recording of the company’s vendor invoices and managing the purchase-to-pay process. He / She will be tasked to support the Finance Team to review existing processes in the company, and support implementation of key financial controls and drive process changes, as appropriate.
• Accounts payable: check supplier invoices in Netsuite ERP with 3-way match, liaise with operations colleagues on Goods Receipt controls (GRN).
• Prepare weekly payments to suppliers in DBS and HSBC portal
• Process monthly staff expense claims
• Fixed asset accounting: ensure proper capturing of vendor POs and invoices related to purchase offixed assets for the company in Netsuite system.
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations: support the preparation of monthly balance sheet schedules for deposits, prepayments, accruals.
• Prepare Quarterly GST reports for submission to IRAS & ATO (GST Singapore & Australia).
• Support preparation of audit schedules for External Auditor.
• Support queries from Tax agent on expenses for annual tax filing.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Participate in projects and system enhancement exercises.
• Assume other Finance and Accounting responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications.
• Minimum 2 – 5 years hands-on Accounting work experience post-graduate.
• Experience working with ERP systems, like SAP, Oracle or Netsuite.
• Proficient with MS Office including Advanced Excel.
• Meticulous, detail oriented and able to maintain accounting accuracy.
• Excellent organisational skills, and able to work independently.
• Possess a good sense of urgency, and capable of meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
• Takes initiative to automate and improve controls & operational efficiency in the Finance team.
• Positive and ‘will do’ work attitude and must be willing to liaise with multiple stakeholders.|||Singapore|||Finance||||||z84chztXAC2B0jyl|||FULL_TIME|||SGD|||MONTH|||range||||||2500|||5000|||true