HR & Admin Executive APPLY NOW
Are you interested in changing the lives of 1 bn people?
Zimplistic is the invention story of our times. Rotimatic, our flagship product, has powered a traditional manual culinary method with next gen technology and innovation. It is a flatbread making platform, the first kitchen robot.
Zimplistic is seeking a HR & Admin executive for our Singapore office- a people manager, a cheerleader, all rolled into one with solid communication skills. You will be a part of the HR team responsible for managing the day to day operations of HR and administrative functions. In conjunction you will also be the custodian of the C-suite as an EA.
Three traits that are most essential for this role: solid communication skills, ingenuity and enthusiasm!
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. HR Generalist activities:
- Onboarding new hires to become fully integrated with the Zimplistic environment and culture.
- Handling the Attendance, time keeping and leave management.
- Handle the end to end employee life cycle including performance reviews & goal setting, Grievance handling, exits, training etc.
- Administration of Government claims and grants
- Application and renewal of work passes with MOM
2. HR Admin:
- Managing the complete HRMS system which includes employee onboarding offboarding
- Pass applications, renewal and cancellation.
- Employee Insurances.
3. Facilities Management:
- Responsible for planning & executing all activities to ensure smooth functioning of all administration related areas like infrastructure management - including maintenance of office premises, security, housekeeping, power management, asset management, communication network, local procurement, etc.
- To manage the daily affairs of the organization like pantry, travel, general administration, stationery etc. and other admin activities.
- Handle entire scope of Facilities & Admin. Viz. Transportation, Security,External Agencies (Vendor management),
- Maintain and keep track of reports related to various office records pertaining to vendors, employees and office assets.
- Coordinating with vendors for bills and reconciliation of the same.
- Performing other ad-hoc assignments as per business requirement.
- Coordinating with IT support vendor, and administration of office IT matters.
4.EA to CEO and CTO:
You will be acting as a main point of contact and gatekeeper, managing CEO & CTO’s diary and personal expenses, business travel arrangements and expenses claims when required, arranging meetings/interviews both locally and abroad
3-5 years of experience working in HR and Admin background. Experience in office management with EA duties required.
- Knowledge of local MOM regulations and pass applications is a must have.
- Degree in Business and/or HR
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- A keen sense of responsibility and zeal to work in a fast-moving start-up environment.