Extended Warranty Policy
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of the Extended Warranty Policy for the Product have to be read in addition to the Terms of Sale, in the absence of any contradiction, the Terms of Sale available at (“Terms of Sale”) will continue to apply to this Extended Warranty Policy.
- Eligibility: Please visit com-warrantyand enter your Rotimatic machine number to check the eligibility for purchasing Extended Warranty for your Rotimatic. Extended Warranty cannot be purchased for your Rotimatic unit.
- Period: One year or Two years subject to the premium paid. The Extended Warranty would start from the date of expiry of the Warranty Period. The Warranty Period is valid for 1 (one) year from date of delivery of the original unit by Zimplistic.
- Validity: The Extended Warranty Policy is valid only in Target Countries. If the Product has been used in a Non-Target Country, then the Extended Warranty Policy shall cease to be applicable and the Product will be treated as an Out of Warranty Product.
- Software Support: The Extended Warranty Policy will cover repairs for all software issues.
- Hardware Support: The Extended Warranty Policy will cover repairs/replacement for all hardware defects except User Installable Components. All defects discovered in the Product, within the Extended Warranty Period, will either be repaired or replaced with a refurbished Product. Zimplistic will have sole discretion in determining whether a Product or a part of the Product shall be repaired or replaced under the Extended Warranty Policy.
- Shipping: The Extended Warranty Policy includes free shipping except in the case of an exchange made under the Exchange Option.
- Exceptions: The Extended Warranty Policy is not applicable for any User Installable Component or any accessories.
- Exchange Option:
- In the event the Customer relocates to a Target Country; he/she shall be entitled to a 1 (one) time exchange of their original Product with a refurbished Product (“Exchange Option”) solely to comply with the voltage requirements of the Country he/she is relocating to. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, should a Customer avail this Exchange Option upon a relocation, the Exchange Option shall cease to be applicable for any subsequent relocation. This Exchange Option shall not be available to Customers in the event of i) relocation to a Non-Target Country or ii) relocation to a country with voltage requirement similar to those in the country where the Product was purchased.
- The Customer is solely responsible for ensuring the use of the Exchange Product in the Target Country, and you accept that any problem arising from the use of the Exchange Product in a Non-Target Country will not constitute a valid claim under the Extended Warranty Policy and does not otherwise constitute a basis for receiving any refund or any support services (hardware or software) in any non-target country.
- A request to avail the Exchange Option under the Extended Warranty Policy can be initiated via the chat option available on the Website or the Rotimatic Application.
- In order to be eligible for an Exchange Option, the original Product must be fit for purpose and not be damaged by misuse, abuse, or disassembly. Further, the original Product must have all User Installable Components.
- Delivery of an Exchange Product is subject to payment of shipping costs amounting to USD 149 by the Customer and confirmation of the Exchange Request by Zimplistic. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times, are subject to delays including but not limited to, those resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which Zimplistic shall not be held responsible.
- An Exchange Request may be cancelled by the Customer only with Zimplistic’s prior written consent and before the Exchange Product is arranged for dispatch.
- In the event Zimplistic is unable to fulfill the exchange initiated under the Exchange Option, due to any unforeseen circumstances and is required to cancel such order, it shall refund the shipping costs amounting to USD 149 received by it within 60 (sixty) business days.
- A confirmed order for exchange under the Policy will be delivered by Zimplistic to the delivery address you specify while requesting for an exchange. Should there be any change in the address to which you want the Product delivered, you are required to inform Zimplistic immediately. Zimplistic shall not be held liable to you in any manner if the Product is misplaced or lost due to an incorrect shipping address.
- Please note that the Exchange Product is subject to availability and prevailing market conditions. In the event of any delay in delivery of the Exchange Product, Zimplistic will, to the best of its abilities, attempt to inform you of the same at the earliest.
- It is your responsibility to verify the condition of the Exchange Product upon delivery. In case you observe any damage or missing items, you must notify Zimplistic within 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery of the Exchange Product.
REPLACED OR EXCHANGED PRODUCT
If any replacement/exchange of Product by Zimplistic is within the Extended Warranty Period; the warranty coverage for such replaced or exchanged Product, shall be the Extended Warranty Period.
In the event a Product is damaged due to Customer negligence (“Damaged Product”), the Customer may choose to replace the Damaged Product with a new Product at a fixed cost of USD 600 or such costs proposed by the Zimplistic support team upon assessment of the Damaged Product.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
- Please access and review the resources referred to in the documentation accompanying the Product and on the Website before requesting any service (“Service Request”). If the Product does not work despite using the resources, you can contact Zimplistic via the chat options available on the Website or the Rotimatic Application. You must assist in diagnosing issues with your Product and follow Zimplistic’s warranty processes.
- On receiving a Service Request, Zimplistic may if required (a) service your Product at one of the repair service locations, or (b) send you a replacement Product (new or refurbished) or parts.
- Service options, parts availability, and response times may vary. Service options are subject to change at any time. In accordance with applicable law, Zimplistic may require you to furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service. Please refer to the Website for more details on this and other matters relating to obtaining a warranty service, available here https://support.rotimatic.com/.
- Your Product will be returned to you, configured as originally purchased, subject to applicable updates.
- Zimplistic does not provide any repair/servicing in countries, other than in the Target Countries.
EXCLUSIONS FROM AND LIMITATION TO WARRANTY
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Product along with the Software is provided on an “As Is” And “As Available” basis. Software distributed by Zimplistic with or without the Zimplistic brand name (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered under this Extended Warranty Policy. Refer to the Terms of Sale for the software for details of your rights with respect to its use.
- Zimplistic does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Zimplistic is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Product’s use.
- This Extended Warranty Policy does not apply to:
- misuse, abuse, accidental damage, modification, improper repair or installation procedures or adverse environmental factors including incorrect line voltages, improper wiring, improperly rated fuses or circuit breakers, insufficient ventilation or incorrect temperatures or an act of God;
- damage or other Product failure due to causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, operator negligence, the failure to maintain the Product according to the owner’s guide, documentation and guidelines;
- damage caused by using parts other than genuine Zimplistic parts or parts obtained from persons other than Zimplistic;
- damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Zimplistic;
- damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Zimplistic or its authorized representative;
- Product or a part of it has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Zimplistic;
- consumable parts;
- cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents;
- if Zimplistic serial number has been removed or defaced or tampered with; or
- breach of the Terms of Sale.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JUROISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ZIMPLISTIC’S RESPONSIBILITY IS LIMITED TO REPAIRING OR REPLACING THE PRODUCT AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except as explicitly provided in the Terms of Sale, no representations have been made, and no warranties have been given to you by Zimplistic, its agents or employees, and none shall be implied from this transaction. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service or any Zimplistic Product will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or the Product will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- Zimplistic does its best to ensure an uninterrupted and error-free availability of the services. Nevertheless, this cannot be always guaranteed by the nature of internet system, because of technical suspensions or restrictions that may take place, either related or not related to repairs, maintenance, or new services being carried out.
- Zimplistic believes its Product works as intended, but the Customer should not use any Product in any situation where health or safety might be at risk. In addition, Products should not be used by underage users unless supervised. Zimplistic disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for such usage.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. NO WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS WILL APPLY AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE EXTENDED WARRANTY POLICY.
- No Zimplistic reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Extended Warranty Policy. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS EXTENDED WARRANTY POLICY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ZIMPLISTIC AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES FOR THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR OTEHERWISE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PARTY, INDIVIDUAL, OR ENTITY, NOR BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER CASUALTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION OR ANY OTHER REASON, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH ZIMPLISTIC PRODUCTS AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, IN WHICH INSTANCE, THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE GIVEN THE GREATEST EFFECT ALLOWABLE BY LAW.
- If you have any questions or inquiries regarding these Terms of Sale, please contact Zimplistic customer support via the chat options available on the Website and the Rotimatic Application. We cannot guarantee the security of communications via the chat support so please do not include credit card information or any other sensitive information during your correspondence with us.
- You consent to receive communications electronically from us and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights related to electronic communications.
- Zimplistic may provide notifications to you as required by law or for marketing or other purposes via email to the primary email associated with your account, hard copy, or posting of such notice on the Site. Zimplistic is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications. Zimplistic recommends that you add @zimplistic.com URLs to your email address book to help ensure you receive email notifications from Zimplistic.
Zimplistic shall not be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other license); or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- If any controversies, conflicts, disputes and/or differences arises between the Parties hereto during the subsistence of this Agreement or thereafter, the dispute shall be finally resolved by arbitration. At any time, either party may issue a notice of dispute (“Notice of Dispute”) to the other disputing Parties after which they shall mutually agree on the appointment of a sole arbitrator. The dispute shall be referred to arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this section. The tribunal shall consist of 1 (one) arbitrator nominated by Zimplistic. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- The Parties shall keep the arbitration confidential and not disclose to any person, other than those necessary to the proceedings, any information, transcripts or award unless required to do so by law. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all the Parties hereto. Nothing in this section shall be construed as preventing any party from seeking conservatory or interim relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
- “Base Warranty Policy” refers to the warranty policy available to the Customers from the 1stto the 12th month from the date of delivery of the original Product;
- “Customer” refers to any person who has purchased the Product from Zimplistic;
- “Exchange Product” refers to the Product delivered to a Customer upon completion of an Exchange Request;
- “Exchange Request” refers to a request placed by a Customer to avail the Exchange Option;
- “Extended Warranty Period” refers to a period of 1 (one) year, from the 13thmonth to the 24th month from the date of delivery of the original Product, or to a period of 2 (two) years, from the 13th month to the 36th month from the date of delivery of the original Product, subject to the Extended Warranty Policy purchased;
- “Non-Target Country” refers to any country other than the Target Countries;
- “Out of Warranty” with respect to a Product shall mean a Product which is (a) Not covered under the Base Warranty Policy; or (b) Not covered under the Extended Warranty Policy; or (c) The Product is being used in a Non-Target Country;
- “Parties” shall collectively refer to Zimplistic and Customer;
- “Product” refers to the Rotimatic unit along with User Installable Components and accessories (if any);
- “Rotimatic Application” refers to the Rotimatic application available on the Google Play Store and Apple iStore;
- “Target Countries” shall refer to United States of America, Singapore, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar;
- “User Installable Components” shall refer to storage containers for flour, oil, and water, kneading components, cleaning kits, front doors, and power chords;
- “Website” refers to rotimatic.com;
- “Zimplistic” refers to Zimplistic Pte. Ltd.