Incoming QC Inspector APPLY NOW
About the Role:
We are looking to hire an IQC technician with good eyes for detail and the passion to ensure the gating of incoming parts’ quality. You will be primarily responsible for performing inspection of incoming parts/sub-assemblies to verify if they meet the engineering requirements specified in the technical product drawings. The other aspects of parts delivery/shipments coordination, sampling plan execution, measurement reports updating, escalation of anomalies, and classification of NCMR/MRB parts would also be part of the work scope of this role.
To be successful as a quality team member, you should be a process-oriented, observant with excellent visual awareness, inquisitive, and strong ability to work with minimal supervision. Your objective is to efficiently monitor and report with integrity the quality of incoming parts without impeding the downstream production planning and output.
- Conducting the incoming inspections per the defined sampling plan of the parts / sub-assemblies
- Conducting the part inspection in accordance with dimensions, cosmetic, finishing as well as functional requirements
- Ensure all IQC processes are completed as required
- Developing and maintaining incoming inspection documentations.
- Reporting daily incoming inspection data and triggering MRB or other abnormality to the supervisor/team
- Ensuring inspection equipment and/or jigs are calibrated, maintained, and working correctly
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- NITEC/Higher NITEC, Diploma or any equivalent qualification in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
- One to two years of relevant working experience is preferred.
- Able to read technical drawings and verify dimensional data using various inspection equipment such as vision scope, vernier caliper, go/no-go gauges, height gauge etc.
- Meticulous and have an eye for details