Process Engineer APPLY NOW
Are you interested in changing the lives of 1 billion people?
Zimplistic is the invention story of our times. Rotimatic, our flagship product, has powered a traditional manual culinary method with next gen technology and innovation. It is a flatbread making platform, the first kitchen robot.
Rotimatic has an addressable market of approximately $16bn, covering geographies that have south Asian diaspora, India, and other wrap and flatbread markets like South America and Middle east.
We have scaled many peaks in the last 10 years -product readiness, manufacturing for mass run, 60,000+ customers, IOT manifested among others.
You can check Rotimatic in action here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6z6-eq0RT8
About the Role:
Rotimatic is a food processing platform and can be adapted to make multiple types of food products. Each food product we automate requires understanding the manual way of making it and then translating the process keeping in mind the constraints of the Rotimatic robotic platform.
We are looking for a Process engineer who will work with our R&D team to develop processes to automate complex food processing using our robotic platform Rotimatic and Python.
- Analyze & Develop process flow with parameters for food processing for our Rotimatic platform
- Develop experiment designs, collect and record data to debug/optimize processes
- Work with Mechanical and Firmware team to design new features needed to improve existing process
- Be the subject-matter expert for cross function teams on rotimatic platform for food process automation
Your capabilities and credentials:
- Bachelor/ Masters in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronic/Chemical/Food/Quality Engineering or related fields of study
- No prior experience welcome
- Strong technical & analytical thinking, which build towards problem-solving capability
- Existing knowledge of any programming language (python preferred) or a keen willingness to learn python
- Interest in cooking a plus