#ContestAlert – Rotimatic Pizza Beta Program
Rotimatic, 11 December 2017
Terms and Conditions
The following terms govern #RotimaticPizza Beta Program is hosted by Zimplistic Pte Ltd (“Rotimatic”) and any person who wishes to participate in the program agrees to abide by and bound by these rules.
– Contest is open to participants residing in Singapore, the U.S.A, the U.K., Canada and Australia only
– Participant to be above the age of 18 years
– The participant is required to have a valid and active Facebook account
– The participant must own a Rotimatic
– Rotimatic reserves the right to ask for the order id & profile to check the eligibility
– Rotimatic reserves the right to seek from proof of age and/or nationality and any other information, detail etc. from the participants
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Steps how to enroll in the Beta program:
– Rotimatic owners to send a request to join the Rotimatic Owners Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RotimaticOwners/
– First 100 requests will get a unique opportunity to become a part of the Rotimatic Pizza beta program
– When you join the program you agree to share your feedback and experiences in this upgrade with the Rotimatic team.
– You may face some issues and bugs since you will be using a beta version of the update. We ask that you use your Rotimatic as you normally would, but inform us when you encounter a bug or error.
– Feedback on stability, as well as any other performance issues, is crucial and deeply appreciated.
– RotimaticPizza Beta Program will give users who opt-in access to the latest updates on Rotimatic before the general release.
– Successful participants will get an auto upgrade on 24 December 2017.
– The Participants agree and permit Rotimatic to use their name, image, likeness, any other personal detail provided and publish their details in any medium to promote/advertise the Contents any other promotions, contents etc. which may be run by Rotimatic
– Rotimatic reserves the right to verify any information provided by the participant at any time and in case the information provided by the participant found to be incorrect whatsoever the case may be